Liszt Pricing - Schools of MusicUpdated 2020-04-15
For Schools of Music, Liszt has a pricing scheme based on total tenure lines. Because each Liszt subscription includes unlimited users and records and because enrollment may vary from semester to semester, using tenure lines as a metric is an effective way of estimating required resources.
Liszt subscriptions are negotiated based on resource usage and tenure lines. For more information, contact us.
Liszt subscriptions include:
- Unlimited Records (people, lockers, instruments, uniforms, events, checkouts, attendance records, documents, and any future features)
- Unlimited Users.
- Student access to the Liszt portal (portal.liszt.me).
- Custom domain that redirects to the Liszt portal (if available).
- 75 GB of file storage (additional GBs billed at $0.35/yr) (File storage only includes files uploaded to Liszt. Records, users, and data do not count against this quota.)
- 35 hours of support per year (additional support hours billed at $20/hr).
- Daily, weekly, and monthly offsite backups.
First-year subscriptions to Liszt include an additional 25 hours of onloading/setup support for importing data into Liszt and connecting with pre-existing technologies.